Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dickhead

Hey there,
Okay so I create this blog this morning and I have received 1 vote in the polls. I do not know who you are, and I do not care. Please never visit again. I mean c'mon, you are going to say you will never subscribe after a simple welcome post? Now perhaps it is my fault for putting the poll up, but I expect people to have some discretion. Additionally, if the reader is unhappy for some reason they should comment on one of the posts of the blog. This is essentially the only real purpose of a blog, to facilitate conversation and thought interactively. So now I sit here writing my second blog post with an approval rating worse that George Bush's. I am ashamed of my self. I actually would like to retract my previous statement, if that voter would come back and comment on something to discuss their issue I would be more than happy to disagree and give you an intellectual bitch slap. Hey, I just had an idea. They do this sort of thing on radio shows and such. I will start a Dickhead of the week thread.

-Toaster

No comments:

Post a Comment