Monday, November 10, 2008

I AM SO LAME, but maybe not forever

Hey everyone!,

I am happy to report today that there are now six votes in the poll!!!!! This is truly an achievement that all readers can rejoice to! If you guys can continue to spread the word at this astonishing rate then this blog will no longer be lame. In fact if lets say, the blog got maybe 15 hits in one day, I think it could really be going somewhere. I am definitely looking to take on another writer though so please email me todd.densen@gmail.com if you or anyone you knows would like to write. If this ever becomes a cool blog maybe you could make money!(I make no guarantees.) C'mon I admit defeat, I am terrible at spreading the word mostly because you guys are my only friends. Pretend this is sort of like this new awesome blog that you started reading and you think they might, gasp, like it. Then they read this post and laugh because it says word for word what you told them and they laugh. Are you all imagining the paradox that happens in this situation? Pretty cool. Help me not be lame.

Thanks, Toaster

No comments:

Post a Comment