Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hey everyone,

I am writing to you all today with great anticipation for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. I would like to take a moment to go over what I am thankful for.
I am thankful for:

Facebook
Xbox 360
sidereel.com
StumbleUpon
surfthechannel.net
iChat
iTunes
Civilization IV
Spore

For without these, I would have been forced to work on my studies. Remember to let all those who are dear to you know what you are thankful for. But before you do, make sure to write what you are thankful for in the comments section!

-Toaster

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for:

    Max Payne
    Diet Coke
    National Review Online
    /b/
    My friends
    World of Warcraft
    Capitalism
    Make-Up and Fashion
    Nietzsche
    the gradual report on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for:

    Parents
    Brother
    my Friends
    easy-mac
    cough medicine
    post secret website
    education
    fashion
    anyone that's made me laugh
    happiness
    love

    ReplyDelete